RULES OF INTERNAL REGULATIONS OF ISKRITSA & SIYAYNITSA GUESTHOUSE
Dear guests, we ask you to follow strictly the rules of the houses for a pleasant and problem-free stay at Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse!!!
To make a reservation for the property run by us, you have to fill in some of your personal data: name, address, Personal Identification Number, number of ID card.
- When the client (representative of the group who has made the reservation) makes a reservation, they shall enter a contractual relationship with Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse and accept the general terms of the houses.
- In order to confirm your reservation, you need to make an advance payment of 50% of the total amount of your accommodation by bank transfer to the bank account we’ve specified or in cash in person at the guesthouses but no later than 3 days after your inquiry.
- Your reservation is guaranteed only with an advance payment.
- After a reservation is made and confirmed, a refundable deposit in the amount of 100 BGN is required which must be paid on the day and time of checking in, in cash, by the client (representative of the group who has made the reservation). That deposit will cover potential damages, unclean rooms and kitchen utensils when using the taverns, the kitchen, the yard, and non-compliance with the conditions and rules of Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse.
- The refundable deposit shall be refunded to the client after the rental period expires. In case of damage caused during the stay, the deposit shall be refunded partially or the amount of the damages shall be added to it when the cost of damages is greater than the deposit.
- The remaining amount for your stay shall be paid on the day and time of checking in, in cash, by the client (representative of the group who has made the reservation).
- The costs for replacing or repairing any loss or damage to the property of Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse, its furniture and the yard, caused during the rental period and stay, shall be at the expense of the guests. The cost of the compensation will depend on the damage caused and shall be paid in cash to the owner or manager, mandatorily before leaving the houses.
- Guests are checked in after 2 pm on the day of arrival unless another agreement has been made in advance with the manager.
- Upon checking-in, the client (representative of the group who has made the reservation) must be one of the first guests so that they can familiarize themselves with the rules of internal regulations of Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse and put their signature on them since they will be fully responsible for their behavior and the behavior of the accompanying persons at Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse during the rental period.
- Every guest is required to present an identification document for registration.
- The check-out will be until 12 pm on the day of departure unless another agreement has been made in advance with the manager.
- Late check-out of the house or room can be possible for an additional fee provided that there is an agreement with the manager.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The protection of your data is important for us. We appreciate the trust you have shown by visiting Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse in the village of Cherven and we accept the resulting commitment to keep the inviolability of the personal data you have provided by strictly adhering to the Personal Data Protection Law. Your personal data are processed only in connection to the set requirements of the Tourism Act. That information will only be used in connection to your reservation and will not be provided for other purposes.
- Pets are allowed in the guesthouse and the guests will be responsible for any damages caused by their pet.
- We ask for responsible cleaning after your pet both in the yard and inside the house.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The clients who are using the services of Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse should be adults according to the Bulgarian legislation /over 18 years of age/. Children are allowed only if they are accompanied by their parents or other legal representatives.
- The guests must be extremely careful and resourceful during their stay at Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse, especially the ones with children. The representatives of the houses will not be responsible for children under 18 years of age who have been left unattended.
RULES ABOUT SMOKING
- Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse requires that nobody smokes in the rooms, bathrooms, and corridors because of the wooden floors. For guests who do not follow these rules, as well as when traces of smoking are found in the abovementioned places, a fine of 100 BGN per room will be imposed. The designated smoking areas are the balconies, the barbecue area, and the open areas only on the condition that the cigarette butts are discarded in the designated places or in personal trash bins.
- After 10 pm, shouting, noisy conversations, singing, playing and making unnatural noises, the use of sound systems and other electronic devices that disturb the public order and the peace of neighbors are prohibited in the open spaces and the barbecue area.
- In case of disturbing the public order (loud noise and music after 10 pm) and a signal being sent to the law enforcement authorities, the guests will take full responsibility for resolving the case. If any sanctions, fines, acts, slips, and other penalties are imposed, provided for in the Bulgarian legislation by the law enforcement authorities, then those penalties shall be covered in full by the guests in whose presence the violations are found.
- After 10 pm, noise in the tavern is allowed within normal limits.
- In case of non-observance of these rules, a complaint by neighbors, and an official warning by the police, a fine of 100 BGN will be imposed.
- The guest representative who has made the reservation will be fully responsible for their behavior and the behavior of the accompanying persons at Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse during the rental period. If a guest or a visitor does not behave appropriately, then the owner or manager reserves the right, at their discretion, to request the guests or the accompanying persons to leave the rooms and/or vacate the house immediately without a right for compensation or reimbursement of the paid amount.
- The guests shall be responsible for the property during the rental period and make sure that all doors and windows are locked when they are absent and are not present on the territory of Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse. Any action or inaction of a guest /guests and their accompanying persons that may void or affect the property insurance and/or lead to loss or damage, shall be the responsibility of the client(s).
The owner or manager will NOT be responsible for:
- Any physical injury, illness, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by the guests and their accompanying persons regardless of the cause.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and must not be left unattended. It is the responsibility of parents and authorized persons.
- Discomfort, grazes, and injuries as a result of carelessness on the part of the guests connected to wet and slippery floorings, the operation of the irrigation system, carelessness on stairs and relief walls, uncleared snow, and so on.
- We are polite, smiling and kind to our guests and we expect them to also behave in a pleasant and educated way. The personal tranquility of each of our guests is our priority. Curses and hooliganism are insulting and will not be tolerated.
- The guests agree to treat the property of Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse with the care of a good host.
- The guests are required to follow the accepted standards of conduct and to ensure that all guests and accompanying persons behave in an appropriate and reasonable way. Illegal and immoral acts, including gambling, hooliganism, drugs, possession or use of pyrotechnics, as well as possession or use of firearms are strictly prohibited.
Please observe the following general rules.
- Jumping through windows or fences, climbing on roofs and railings, as well as entering other people’s properties are strictly forbidden.
- Entering the green areas with any types of motor vehicles is forbidden.
- The disposal of any waste and toilet paper should be done in the designated places. They should not be thrown into toilet bowls.
- Picking flowers and decorative plants is not allowed.
- Firewood is used only for heating the houses. If any of the guests wants to make a fire for attraction, the firewood used is paid extra.
- It is not allowed to take out of the house or move any of the property in the guesthouses without the explicit consent of the manager.
- All guests must comply with the rules, instructions, and oral recommendations of the staff.
- The house will not be responsible for stolen items from the rooms or within the property, as well as for damages caused by third persons.
COMPLAINTS, REIMBURSEMENTS, AND DAMAGES
- Any comments or complaints in connection to the stay have to be addressed to the manager of the guesthouse during the stay so that, whenever possible, the issue can be resolved right way. In case of negligence from us, our liability to the guests will be limited up to the price of reservation.
- All damages or losses caused during the rental period, as well as all special cleaning requirements, shall be the responsibility of the guests. In case of intentional scattering of napkins, cigarette butts, and other garbage, stains from food, drinks, and uncollected waste, as well as excessive or unacceptable losses or damages at any time during the rental period, the owner or manager may request the guests or their accompanying persons to vacate the houses immediately without the right of compensation or reimbursement of the paid sum.
- If a guest or a visitor does not behave appropriately, then the owner or manager reserves the right, at their discretion, to request the guests or the accompanying persons to leave the rooms and/or vacate the house immediately without a right for compensation or reimbursement of the paid amount.
- If no complaints are registered during the rental period, we assume that the guests are satisfied with their stay.
CONSEQUENCES OF BREAKING THE RULES OF ISKRITSA & SIYAYNITSA GUESTHOUSE
- In case of violation of the rules of Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse, we can resort to cancelling the reservation immediately without liability for refund or compensation. All guests are expected to adhere to these rules.
- Iskritsa & Siyaynitsa Guesthouse reserves the right to request the guest(s) who have violated these rules to leave the house.
We wish you a pleasant holiday, lots of health, and good luck!